Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dr Scholl's QTTO Sleeping Socks (寝ながらメディキュット M) Pre-orders/ Sale

I have received several enquiries on the sale of the sleeping socks since I did my initial review on the socks in one of my earlier posts.

If you are keen in getting the socks, I may do a bulk order if I managed to receive a minimum number of orders from you all. =D

I will post the second part to my review on the socks soon as I have just received the shorter version. Now, I can wear it almost everyday to sleep without worrying about rashes at the back of the knee. =D

Below are the in-stock items for sale! =D I wish these socks are available in Singapore soon!

Item 1: Dr Scholl's Qtto Sleeping Socks Above Knee Length Limited Edition (Brand New)
Picture:






Colour: Black and Pink
Price: SGD$55
Size: M (refer to Size guide below)


Item 2: Dr Scholl's Qtto Sleeping Socks Above Knee Length (Second-hand. Worn around 10 times and hand-washed. Still in good condition.)
Picture:





Colour: Lavendar
Price: SGD$40 only!!!
Size: M (refer to Size guide below)

Size Guide:



Price includes free normal postage.

For registered post, please add additional SGD$2.25.

For pre-orders, please allow 3-4 weeks for ordering and mailing of items.

For in-stock items, please allow 3-5 working days for handling and mailing of items (6-8 days for weeks with holidays).

Please email for the payment method. After which, make payment and email the following information. In the event that the item is not available, a full refund will be given.

Personal Information
Name:
Contact No.:
Email:
Mailing address (Please include postal code):
Your Bank account type/ Your Bank account number(for any refund): (e.g. POSB Savings/123-12345-1)

Order Information
Item:
Colour:
Quantity:
Total Price:

Payment/Delivery Information
Delivery Method: (Normal Post/ Registered Post)
Payment to: POSB/UOB
Transfer method:
Transaction Date and Time:
IB Nick/ Reference No.:
Amount Transferred:

1 comment:

  1. hello i took the measurement. is ard 41 for my calf. i noe i shld take size L. but would it be more effective if i were to take size m bcux is tighter? btw is this still avaliable?

    ReplyDelete